Sunday 13 November 2011

My First Semester

I found my first semester to be quite boring because I found myself at school for a lot of my time, also I didn't really enjoy having to wake up so early for school all to time because I rarely get enough sleep while I'm at home, this is because there is a lot of activity going on in my house because everybody here is so energetic.

In February I met a boy called Sean who turned my life around and made me want to do well in school to make him proud and to build a good future for us both, this made me even more addicted to the internet than I already was because I wanted to spend all my spare time talking to him instead of going to programs or events in the school like foundation, acquaintance parties etc.

During this time I was practically addicted to Facebook and I would say that I still am, I always like to inform people of what I'm currently doing and how happy I am with my boyfriend, I even made him post some new pictures of himself to show my friends and family.

I enrolled to the ROTC class last semester which I am still currently attending, this is something I very much enjoy and my boyfriend and family are very proud of, this means that I need to wake up early on Saturdays because we need to be there in school by 4 AM, these ROTC classes really help me a lot, especially in self-discipline, this is surely not an easy task for me as military training is difficult but I am now an aspirant for a ROTC Officer.

I really didn't expect that I will be enrolled at SMC as this was not my first choice of school, mainly due to the fact that this school is expensive and I didn't expect that my aunt will provide me the ability to study here, however I am glad that she was able to help me become a student here.

I'm now hoping that my time at this school will continue to be as successful as it has been in the past, I also hope that I can graduate so I can get a nice job and be a successful individual in this world, coming to this school has really taught me how to look after myself and how to improve myself to be a better person, I am grateful for all that this school has taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment